Frequently Asked Questions
If your question is not answered here, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. How do I know you will still be around as a company if I need service down the road or even years from now?
- No companies shelf life is guaranteed however, we are in this for the long haul. This is what we do and our customer feedback (on Amazon.com for example) is an indicator that we take care of our customers and have done so for many years. We are deeply committed to our business and our customers. We have seen many companies and individual sellers of similar items come and go yet we have survived even through our recent and toughest economical times.
Q. What if I have a problem after I purchase a massage chair, how will the warranty cover my item?
- We only carry quality products and do not expect an issue but if one arises we back our warranty 100% we are confident in the quality of the products and this is why we offer the best parts warranty in the market. We have sold thousands of chairs directly and online and we are happy to report that very few chairs have needed any kind of service. If you happen to need something repaired or replaced simply email or call us and we will troubleshoot the problem and find the best solution to fix your chair.
- Parts and shipping is free of charge during your warranty period. Repairs are easy because you are not really repairing you are replacing a part. We also send you detailed instructions (with pictures and/or videos when needed) on how to replace the part when necessary. We can also assist you via email and or over the phone if needed of course. We have hundreds of parts available and ready. Our customers have been very happy with this service. These chairs are heavy due to their heavy gauge steel frame construction and motorized mechanism so shipping the chair anywhere for repair would not make sense as the cost for shipping cost hundreds of dollars. This is why we have developed this system that does work. If you are local in Southern California U.S.A. we can make arrangements to have chair dropped off for repair.
Q. how do I know I am getting a quality product?
- We believe that our due diligence is second to none. We make sure than any product we carry has been tested to our satisfaction, we always make sure that our customers are getting a quality product. The Massage Chairs are made of high quality products and come from the same factories that other major brands use. You only pay more because of the brand name, that’s it. We bring you the same products for less. We consistently visit the factory and our due diligence is carefully executed and continue to bring you the best products from the best manufacturing plants using state of the art machinery & technology. This is why we are confident to offer you the best and longest warranty in the market.
- Please email us with any other questions you may have.
Q. What is your return policy?
- We offer a money back guarantee if not satisfied, simply contact us within 10 days of receiving your purchase with your request. Your refund will consist of the full price minus a 20% (percent) restocking fee. you are responsible to assure the item arrives back to us in like new condition. You must purchase shipping insurance and provide us with a tracking number for the return. IF you decide to return the chair you simply need to repack the chair in all of its original packaging (box and internal packaging including straps). If we re able to assist you and schedule the return pick up for you after its packed and ready for pick up just send us a picture showing us the chair is ready to be safely shipped back and we will make proper arrangements with you to ship back, please keep in mind the once we receive the chair back and inspected it must be in like new condition to receive a full refund minus the 20% restocking fee. We will process your refund within 7 days after we have received the item back and inspected the item, although there is a general return policy, these are handled case by case basis. In case of a defective item, you must provide us proof that the item is defective, we will work with you to replace any component first, if the chair must be returned, the same policy above applies however after inspection if the chair is found defective ONCE WE RECEIVE IT a new chair will be sent to you or a full refund will be processed.
Q. What is the cancellation policy?
- If your chair has already shipped and you have not received it, this must be treated as a return and the return policy will apply.
Q. What is the cancellation policy on a pre-order?
- If the item has not been shipped to the buyer there is a 3% cancellation fee.